Week 8A: My Visual Media

So I currently already have an Instagram page that I use as a business page for my photography. My handle is TheCarlsRadKid and I currently have 440 followers and my last post was on October 2nd. I've recently been trying to re-position my business and go for a different style and target audience which is why I have been lacking on posting as of lately. Before however, when I was shooting regularly and had plenty of content to post, I was posting once a day around mid-day because that's when I would get the most engagement on my posts. I would use about 20-30 hashtags (that I have pre-typed and saved on my notes app) per post, all related to the kind of photography I was doing. When I was posting consistently I would gain at least 10-15 followers per week and see a lot of organic engagement on all my posts. But in the past couple months that I have not been shooting and have not been posting I seen a steady decline in my followers and engagement. Lately I've been getting myself reacquainted with my camera and shooting again, soon enough I'll flip the tide and get back on track to having a thriving social media presence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Template Choice.

Week 3A Communication

Week 10: Being personal & Human Interest