Week 9: Using Twitter

Once upon a time, back in my high school days, I had a twitter which I could always count on to give me a good laugh. It was the source for all the memes for my friends and I. Now, after all these years, coming back to it hits me right in the feels. Using it from a business stand point should be interesting because when twitter comes to mind, memes and more memes is all I can see. Since I'm already familiarized with twitter from past experiences, it wasn't hard to find what i was looking for. When I started searching I had two things in mind, potential clients, and potential partners to collaborate with. With that being said, that's exactly what I made my two lists, Potential clients and People to Collab with. I could see why people use lists, more than anything its just an organization tool that can be molded to anyone's needs. In my case I could use it to list photographers I look up to and would want to collaborate with in the future, using lists to help me hold myself responsible for the goals I aspire to complete. As far as a specific time to post, I would say it all depends on your follower base and would just be a process of trial and error to find the sweet spot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Template Choice.

Week 3A Communication

Week 10: Being personal & Human Interest