Week 15: Google analytics

After going through google analytics and exploring the different features and tools it offers, I've found a couple features that I think would be most beneficial for my business specifically. Those features would be Audience reports and behavior reports.

With audience reports you're able to track all kinds of information about your audience. Demographics, interests, geo(language, country), and active users are just a few of the different options you have at your disposal. What this means for my business is that I can accurately track the traffic of people coming in and of of my website/social media platform, and whether or not I am hitting my target audience. Depending on the data I receive I can adjust accordingly or reinforce measures that I already have in place. 

Another really cool feature I would want to use is behavior reports, to better understand how people are using my website. One of the tools available under behavior reports is the flow report. The behavior flow report looks at all the different paths people take through your website and shows you the most common paths traveled and what content on your page engages your audience the most. The other cool tool behavior reports lets you use is the search report, which basically tells you how visitors to your website are using your search tab. This is quite useful and can help with finding how to better serve visitors/customers on your page but also which of your product/services tends to be dominating the rest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Template Choice.

Week 3A Communication

Week 10: Being personal & Human Interest